Get Ready To Burn is a program designed to optimize the space required to burn a set of files into any kind of CD or DVD. It works on Windows, Linux, Mac OS X and any other platform that runs Java.
It is very simple to use. Just select a folder containing the files you want to organize and the program computes which files go in each disc to minimize wasted space.
- Multi platform (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, etc.)
- Supports different CD, DVD and BluRay sizes.
- Native support to create ISO images (no external tools needed).
- UDF and ISO 9660 filesystem support.
- Joliet y Rock Ridge ISO 9660 extensions.
- UDF revisions 1.02, 2.01 or 2.60.
- Optionally it can just move files into folders instead or creating the ISO images.
- Drag y drop folders directly into the program window.
- It uses 4 algorithms to compute the result (Best Fit, Worst Fit, Next Fit y First Fit) and it chooses the best solution.
- It’s free and its source code is available under license GPL version 3.
Other Platforms: [Download multi platform executable JAR file]
Hot to Run It
On Windows, just double click the downloaded file.
On other platforms use the command
java -jar GRTB.jar
In case you need to download Java, here’s the address http://www.java.com